Tea Towel Winthrop Hall

$29.95

Brand: BLUE LAWN DESIGNS

Availability: In Stock

Winthrop Hall was officially opened on the 13th April, 1932. The first clock in the lower was installed in 1929 and was rebuilt in 1945. The original dial was replaced in 1953 with one made of terracotta, and in 1964 a new electric master clock was installed. The Reflection Pool on the northern side was completed only just in time for the official opening - largely owing to the efforts of the student body who volunteered their labour. The pond was completed and filled just hours before the opening ceremony. It was later drained to allow for the concrete to set properly.  Designed and hand-printed in Fremantle, Western Australia. 100% Linen Tea Towel.

SKU: 1011WINTHROP


Winthrop Hall was officially opened on the 13th April, 1932. The first clock in the lower was installed in 1929 and was rebuilt in 1945. The original dial was replaced in 1953 with one made of terracotta, and in 1964 a new electric master clock was installed. The Reflection Pool on the northern side was completed only just in time for the official opening - largely owing to the efforts of the student body who volunteered their labour. The pond was completed and filled just hours before the opening ceremony. It was later drained to allow for the concrete to set properly.
 
Designed and hand-printed in Fremantle, Western Australia. 100% Linen Tea Towel.

We Also Recommend